These Keto Triple Chocolate Pancakes are so decadent and rich! I think you’ll be surprised they’re low-carb. However, they are definitely keto friendly!
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Since I’ve been keto, I’ve made the decision that the majority of breakfasts should include chocolate or cake! Fortunately, these Keto Triple Chocolate pancakes are a quick and simple breakfast to make! This recipe actually includes 3 different sources of chocolate! However, net carbs are only 6 per serving.
Health Benefits of Chocolate:
Plus, there are so many benefits of chocolate! I like to always keep in mind the ingredients I am consuming with any recipe. I try to ensure there are healthy elements incorporated. For this recipe, you can find the health benefits below, per the recipe’s star ingredient (chocolate).
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Includes Antioxidants
If you are new to keto, then getting acquainted with the many ingredients is your first step. For instance, Lily’s is a great brand of keto chocolate. You can use Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips and thus consume significantly fewer carbs! You can find Lily’s Chocolate Here:
Hope you enjoy!
Keto Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 3 Egg
- 1.5 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Milkadamia Milk
- 1 tsp Maple Extract (*Note - or Vanilla)
- 6 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 4 tbsp Swerve/Erythritol (Confectioners)
- 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- 1/2 tbsp Dutch Process Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- Cinnamon and Salt - to Taste
- 45 Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup *Optional
- Preheat griddle or frying pan. (If using a pan, recommend using a generous amount of Olive Oil spray or Olive Oil. *Please note Olive Oil isn't included in the Nutrition information.)
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl: eggs, butter, milk, maple extract, and original cream cheese.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl: almond flour, coconut flour, swerve, baking powder, cocoa powder, dark cocoa powder, and cinnamon and salt to taste.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients. To conclude the mix, fold in Lily's chocolate chips.
- Pour batter onto pan or griddle. Flip when top begins to bubble, and cook for approximately 30 seconds more. *Note that 1 serving should result in 5 pancakes.
- Recommend adding butter! You can use any sugar free syrup of your choice. I have used Cary's Sugar Free Syrup before; currently I use Lakanto syrup. **Be sure to add syrup to your meal summary/macros, as I will not include syrup in the overall pancake nutrition facts, but I have included 1 tbsp worth of added butter!