This Keto Spaghetti with Meat Sauce dish is so creamy and filling! Also, it’s incredibly quick and easy to make! The meat sauce is comprised of sausage, Rao’s Marinara sauce, cream cheese, and plenty of spices. Also, Miracle Noodles are used, as a low-carb option for spaghetti. Overall, the flavors are pretty authentic to typical spaghetti flavoring, resulting in a comforting dish.
Certainly, there’s also garlic included. How could I not include garlic in a typical spaghetti dish? See health benefits below regarding garlic:
Health Benefits of Garlic
- Prevent cancer
- Aid in earaches
- Help with chronic fatigue syndrome
Like I stated, I used Miracle Noodles in this dish. If you have never purchased miracle noodles, you should! I include tips below on working with these ‘magical’ noodles. Do not be intimated by them. They work incredibly well! Even more, they pretty much have 0 carbs. So, for that reason alone, they are a keeper! As a result, I tend to predominantly use Miracle Noodles.
Note that you can find and purchase Miracle Noodles here:
Hope you enjoy!
If you love this Keto Spaghetti with Meat Sauce recipe, you’re in luck! Note that I have other ‘pasta’ recipes made with Miracle Noodles. Similiarly, you can also make this recipe – https://ambersketokitchen.com/2018/11/10/keto-beef-sausage-fettuccine-pasta-bake/
Keto Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- 1 pack Miracle Angel Hair Noodles
- 4 oz Premium Pork Country Sausage (Recommend J.C. Potter)
- 2 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Marinara Sauce by Rao's
- Grated Parmesan Cheese - Garnish Optional
- Fresh Basil - Garnish Optional
Spices & Seasonings:
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Over high heat, begin to boil water, in a frying/saute pan.
- Remove noodles from package. Rinse them in warm water for several minutes. (*Note I always include at least a few more minutes than what the package advises when rinsing. Also, I'd recommend cutting the noodles with shears so that they are easier to work with.)
- Add noodles to your boiling water. Cook for about 5 minutes. Drain noodles and add back to pan for a couple of minutes, to remove moisture. Set aside.
- In same pan, fry your sausage over medium-high heat, until browned.
- Add your cream cheese and mix until cream cheese is melted and incorporated. Add seasoning: salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, basil and minced garlic.
- Finish by adding your Rao's Marinara sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until sauce is reduced.
- Serve meat sauce over Miracle Noodles. Optionally, garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Enjoy!