This Sausage Cream Cheese Spinach Dip is so creamy, comforting, and filling! It includes cream cheese and goat cheese, resulting in the creamiest dip. Plus, there is even spinach incorporated, so you’ll get your healthy serving of vegetables with this dip. Fortunately, the goat cheese dilutes the flavor of the spinach, if you aren’t the biggest fan of spinach. Definitely keep in mind the below, though!
SPINACH HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Excellent source of magnesium and iron
- Excellent source of Vitamin K
- Anti-inflammatory support
CUPCAKES FOR BREAKFAST
I am obsessed with finger foods, dips, chives cream cheese. (Really, I have a problem.) We had this dip for a filling lunch, with a cupcakes as dessert (post coming soon!). I know – how in the world am I eating savory dips, cupcakes and still losing weight? I always feel so guilty eating this way, but then I remember, I am still actually eating vegetables. I am probably getting more nutrients than ever. Also, I have 0 appetite, more energy, and my mood is better. How could keto not possibly be the best lifestyle?!
For this recipe, I specifically added a cucumber to eat this dip with. However, other items will work well. For instance, you could include pork rinds, cheese crisps, really anything you have on-hand. Enjoy!!
Keto Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
- 6 oz Premium Pork Country Sausage *J.C. Potter Recommended brand
- 1 3/4 cups Frozen Spinach
- 4 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 1.5 oz Montchevre Cheese/Goat Cheese
- 1 whole Cucumber (Medium) For Dipping
Spices & Seasonings:
- 1 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Sage
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 Jalapeno *Optional
- 1 tbsp Chives, Fresh *Optional
- Over medium-high heat, cook sausage completely, until browned. Optionally - if you want a spicier dip - add jalapeno.
- Add frozen spinach and fully cook. Add cream cheese; allow to melt and incorporate completely.
- Add all spices (salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika, sage, and chili powder) and stir. Add goat cheese. Allow to cook for about 3 more minutes on medium-low heat.
- Optional: Top with chives (fresh: 1 tbsp).
- Recommend using cucumbers for eating dip. Cucumbers are included via the nutrition facts. If prefer something else, can also use celery, bell pepper, pork rinds, etc., but please be sure to update your nutrition facts!