Here is my creamy Keto Bacon and Eggs recipe! What’s more keto than bacon and eggs? With the addition of creamy cheese and heavy whipping cream, this is a complete and filling breakfast – or brunch!
With my morning weigh-in, I realized I had lost 4 entire pounds! That is not a typo: four pounds. I am not even in the beginning stages of keto, but I am trying to lose a bit of weight. Recently, I decreased my fat and protein intake, while lowering my carbs as much as possible. I try to have about 80 grams of fat/protein a day, with about 10-15 carbs total.
Of course, the recipe I am sharing is a wonderful way to achieve such goals. Not sure if much is better than bacon and eggs! When I first did keto, all I ate every single day was bacon and eggs. I am not sick of it yet – so hopefully I won’t be anytime soon!
With this recipe, I incorporated goat cheese. Mostly, I chose goat cheese, as it’s less inflammatory than cheddar cheese. However, depending on your preferences/possible food sensitivities, feel free to swap out your preferred cheeses as necessary. For instance, you can use cream cheese instead of spreadable goat cheese. Also, you could use feta cheese instead of a goat cheese log. However, be sure to confirm your updated macros, if making any swaps.
Hope that you enjoy!
Keto Bacon and Eggs
Bacon and Eggs:
- 5 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 large Eggs
- 2 oz Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 4 oz Goat Cheese Log, Montchevre
Spices & Seasonings:
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C.
- Over medium-high heat, cook your bacon in a nonstick skillet. (Use a skillet that's safe in the oven up to 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C.) When bacon is nearly crisp, remove your bacon from your skillet and set aside.
- Add your butter to existing bacon grease. Add heavy whipping cream to your existing butter and bacon fat. Scramble your eggs. Add your spreadable goat cheese and combine completely. When eggs are nearly cooked all the way, remove from burner.
- Cut your bacon into bite sized pieces. Over the eggs, crumble the goat log cheese. Next, add your bacon and parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C for 10 minutes. Broil for another 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!!