This Keto Hot Crab Dip is creamy, cheesy, and comforting! Dips are a wonderful and filling way to manage lunch or dinner! This dip is also very quick and easy to make. With goat cheese, mayo, and liquid aminos involved, this dip is bursting with flavor. With plenty of protein and healthy crab, you won’t feel guilty eating this dip. (For instance, you can find more on the health benefits of crab below.)
Health Benefits of Crab:
- Good source of protein
- High in selenium
You can pair this dip with celery, to ensure you eat healthy vegetables as well. Other side ideas include cucumber, bell pepper, or even radishes. Completely up to you! Personally, I see nothing wrong with eating dips via spoons! Usually, keto dips are so creamy and velvety, that nothing else is needed.
Total servings for this crab dip are 4. However, if you’re only eating 1-2 meals a day, the servings probably should be reduced to 2. My husband and I ate this entire dip for lunch. We also intermittent fast and do not eat dinner. Fortunately, such recipes are very flexible and can meet the needs of just you, or your entire family!
Hope you enjoy!
Keto Cheesy Crab Dip
- 8 oz Original Cream Cheese *Room Temperature
- 1 small Shallot
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 16 oz Premium Jumbo Lump Crab Meat (Chicken of the Sea)
- 4 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo
- 2 tbsp Liquid Aminos
- 5 oz Manchego Cheese
- 4 large Celery Stalks
Spices & Seasonings:
- 2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp Fresh Chives
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Remove your cream cheese from fridge so that it'll be at room temperature.
- Over medium-high heat, in a skillet, cook your shallot in olive oil. Cook shallot until golden brown.
- Add crab meat to skillet. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes. Next, add cream cheese, mayo, liquid aminos, and half of manchego cheese. Stir and cook until completely incorporated.
- Add all spices: salt, pepper, garlic, chives, cayenne, and garlic powder. Stir in and cook for another couple of minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Finish by broiling in oven for 3-5 minutes. Feel free to garnish with chives.
- Serve with celery. Enjoy!!