These Keto Scrambled Eggs with Bacon are a perfect keto breakfast! The eggs are creamy, fluffy, and cheesy! Scrambled eggs are beyond easy – and that’s the point of this post. There is no need to over-complicate your keto lifestyle. You do not need to spend a long time making meals, nor do you need to make extravagant meals. Scrambled eggs for breakfast are perfect, filling, and wonderfully keto friendly! In fact, there are times when I have scrambled eggs for breakfast for weeks – without having anything else for breakfast. It works out just fine!
I have a couple of specifications for making eggs. First, if you making a lot of scrambled eggs, you should never make all of your eggs at 1 time. When I do, they are less creamy. When I make only up to 6 scrambled eggs at a time, they retain all the creaminess I want! Second, do not stop stirring. Seriously. Not at any point! Stirring is the main objective. Also, be sure to cook your eggs on medium heat, at highest!
I hope you give these eggs a try. Let me know in the comments what you think of them!
Note that below you can adjust the serving sizes, review the nutrition label, and also find the health benefits per this recipe’s star ingredient.
Keto Scrambled Eggs with Bacon
- 8 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Pink Salt *For Eggs
- 1 tsp Black Pepper *For Eggs
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes *For Eggs
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley *For Eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- 0.5 tsp Black Pepper *For Bacon
- Over medium-high heat, pan fry your bacon. Season with black pepper.
- Prepare your ingredients for making your eggs and place them by your stove. Make sure you have your eggs whisked in a bowl, spices prepared, and cheese measured. Making scrambled eggs that are fluffy is all about the timing and preparation!
- In a separate skillet, over medium-low heat, add half of your butter. Once melted, add half of your eggs. Once eggs are added, stir non-stop. You should stir for the duration of the time they are cooked - without stopping!
- When eggs are still slightly runny, add your cheese and spices (salt, black pepper, dried parsley). Stir until completely incorporated and eggs are fully cooked. Remove from pan. Top with fresh parsley.
- Make your second batch of eggs with your remaining butter, eggs, and cheese. Follow the same protocol. Allow your butter to melt, then add all eggs. Once eggs are in the skillet, stir for the entire duration of the time they cook.
- Before eggs are completely cooked, top with cheese, salt, dried parsley, and pepper. Stir and incorporate, and remove from pan! Top with fresh parsley.