This Keto Shrimp Alfredo Pasta dish is so creamy, satisfying, and flavorful! Heavy cream, goat cheese, and butter results in a wonderful sauce for the noodles. Shrimp is added, as the main protein, which also provides numerous health benefits. Despite the great flavor, this is a very nutritious recipe. It’s also quick and easy to make!
I don’t bother to correct the way that I describe foods anymore. To me, the miracle noodles I eat are spaghetti – or pasta. I call erythritol sugar. I call sukrin gold brown sugar. I’m sure I confuse plenty of people. Either way, miracle noodles are as close as I am getting to spaghetti, other than zucchini noodles. I am very happy with anything that has 0 calories, and less than 1 carb, per package! Fortunately, miracle noodles do. Because of this, I tend to use them often. For instance, they are perfect in this Keto Shrimp Alfredo Pasta recipe!
(Note that you can find the miracle noodles I used for this recipe here:)
Miracle noodles aren’t very temperamental, but you must do your due diligence with rinsing, boiling, and dry cooking them for a few minutes. From there, they are beyond easy to work with! They are continuing to evolve their product, so make sure you follow the directions per the package’s instruction.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe!
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out this Shrimp Scampi recipe as well – https://ambersketokitchen.com/2018/10/24/keto-baked-shrimp-scampi-pasta/
Keto Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
Shrimp Alfredo Pasta:
- 3 packs Miracle Noddles (Angel Hair)
- 12 large Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 oz Manchego Cheese
Spices & Seasonings:
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- Dash of Cayenne
- 1 tsp Chives *Garnishment
- Drain your noodles and rinse them for at least a few minutes. Once rinsed, boil the noodles according to the package's instruction. I personally boil closer to 5 minutes, rather than the shorter time recommended.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain them. Put the noodles back into a non-stick skillet, over medium-low heat. Continue to stir the noodles for a few minutes, as the remaining water evaporates. Once complete, set noodles aside.
- In same skillet, cook shrimp, over medium-high heat. Once cooked, set aside. When cooled, remove tails.
- Begin to make pasta sauce: add heavy cream, butter, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Reduce your heat to medium-low and let the sauce simmer for a couple of minutes. Next, add manchego cheese. Stir.
- Add miracle noodles back to sauce, along with other spices: oregano, garlic powder, parsley, and basil. Mix completely. Add shrimp back to skillet as well. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- If preferred, top with a dash of cayenne and chives. Enjoy!