If you love butter pecan flavoring, then these Keto Butter Pecan Cookies are the perfect cookies for you! Personally, this is one of my favorite flavor pairings, so more butter pecan options will be coming soon. My husband and I really adored these cookies because they are both sweet and salty. They are also soft and chewy. I was able to confirm they are 100% keto friendly as well. After eating them for breakfast, 2 hours later, my blood sugar was 110.
(There won’t be any judgment on eating cookies for breakfast, right?) I figure, I might as well. We had plenty of zucchini and protein for lunch, so it was all about balance today. I find eating dessert for breakfast makes me more eager to get out of bed, anyways.
If you have been keto for a while, you’ll notice the ingredients are all fairly common. At least for me, specific items have become my new normal. Make sure you have plenty of butter, erythritol, almond flour, coconut flour, and pecans of course! There are a few more ingredients, but these are the dominant items you’ll need to prepare these cookies.
I hope you make these cookies soon – and love them as much as we did!
Keto Butter Pecan Cookies
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 3/4 cup Swerve/Erythritol (Confectioners)
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Salted Butter
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a small skillet, melt your unsalted butter. In the butter, toast your chopped pecans over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally. The process should only take a few minutes. You'll know the pecans are toasted when their color turns a shade darker.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl: swerve, almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat salted of butter for about 1 minute. Next, add rest of wet ingredients: egg and vanilla extract. Mix ingredients.
- To wet ingredients, add and stir in all dry ingredients. Once incorporated, fold in toasted pecans.
- Form 10 cookies with dough. Place on lined baking sheet.
- Feel free to make cookie shapes, if preferred!
- Bake cookies for 10-13 minutes. Enjoy!!