I love making chili, as it’s so easy to make, yet unbelievably comforting and flavorful! Cooked in a slow cooker, this chili is even easier to prepare and very hands off. With snow covering the ground, and it continuing to snow, this makes a wonderful meal! This Keto Triple Cheese & Triple Meat Slow Cooker Chili is a powerhouse of protein, fat, and flavor! According to my husband, this was the best chili he’s ever had! Because of this chili, my day ended up including just 11 total carbs, 9 net carbs. I love seeing how low I can go with carbs! My fat also wasn’t too high today, at just 107 grams. It could probably be lower, while I am still trying to lose weight, but I am happy with the amount! I know I’ll confidently not be hungry later tonight, and not ready to eat again until breakfast tomorrow. The biggest question now is – what should I make for breakfast tomorrow?
Fortunately, the process to make this Keto Triple Cheese & Triple Meat Slow Cooker Chili is so easy! After cooking the beef, sausage, and bacon, I incorporated all ingredients and slow cooked this chili on Low for about 4 hours. I’d recommend you do the same! I waited until the end to add the cheese. I went very heavy handed with the cheese. If you aren’t so sure about having so much cheese, add it gradually, and find your perfect amount.
Now that I am slowly getting over the shock of snow, I’ll begin focusing on Thanksgiving sides! So far I have posted this: https://ambersketokitchen.com/recipe/keto-green-bean-casserole-with-chicken/ Stay tuned; more to come soon!
Hope you enjoy!
Keto 3 Cheese & 3 Meat Slow Cooker Chili
- 8 oz Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 4 oz Sausage
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 medium Jalapeno
- 2 oz Montchevre Cheese
- 1 cup Italian Diced Tomatoes
- 2 oz Manchego
Spices & Seasonings:
- 1 3/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Minced Onions
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Dash of Cinnamon (about 1/4 tsp)
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Onion
- Crumbled Bacon
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- After bacon is cooked to preferred crispiness, set aside. Next, cook your beef and sausage in existing bacon grease.
- Once beef and sausage are fully cooked/no longer pink, add to crock pot. (Do not drain.)
- Next, chop all bacon. Add about 7 slices of bacon, or 90% of your total amount to slow cooker (and so you can use the remaining for garnishment.)
- Chop your jalapeno. Add it to slow cooker. Then, add the montchevre and the italian diced tomatoes.
- Add all spices and seasonings: salt, black pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, basil, onions, red pepper flakes, and cinnamon. Stir together. Turn slow cooker on Low, cook for 4 hours.
- After about 2 hours, stir the chili.
- After 3.75 hours, add 90% of the cheddar cheese and all the manchego cheese. Stir together. Set aside the rest of the cheddar cheese for toppings.
- After chili has cooked on Low for 4 hours, begin to serve. Chop your green onion. Garnish the chili with the remaining cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!