This Keto Garlic and Rosemary Pork Loin (Instant Pot) recipe is sure to be a hit. The meat is juicy, flavorful, and tender! To go with the pork loin, there’s a hearty gravy, that is created with the leftover liquids from cooking the pork loin in the instant pot. I finally decided to step away from my air fryer for a bit, to actually use another kitchen appliance. After making such juicy and tender pork loin in the instant pot, I remembered how amazing the instant pot is as well!
In my instant pot, I chose to incorporate chicken bone broth as my main liquid. With the bone broth, I was able to make a rich gravy. It is a very satisfying and rich addition!
To pair with your pork loin, I’d recommend a side of broccoli, asparagus, or brussels sprouts – maybe even wrapped in bacon. (Check these out: https://ambersketokitchen.com/2018/12/18/keto-brussels-sprouts-wrapped-in-brown-sugar-bacon/). Making cauliflower mashed potatoes would also be great, to go with the gravy. I have a lot of mashed cauliflower ‘potatoes’ recipes on my website. Simply search for “mashed potatoes”. Here is an example: https://ambersketokitchen.com/2019/04/22/keto-honey-mustard-bbq-pork-ribs-potatoes/
ONE MEAL A DAY:
The pork and gravy will be filling quickly, so this is a great meal to feed a family, to meal prep with, or even to have as a one meal a day option! Have any of you tried one meal a day? I haven’t yet, but I am curious about this approach. Eating 2 meals a day provides so many benefits to me personally, with reduced insulin, better morning energy and even less hunger. I may need to try 1 meal only at some point!
Keto Garlic and Rosemary Pork Loin (Instant Pot)
Pork Loin Filet:
- 3 lbs Pork Loin Filet
- 2.5 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2.5 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- .5 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 2.5 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1/2 tsp Decaf Coffee (to give gravy its color)
Pork Loin Filet:
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all spices/seasonings for pork loin: rosemary, garlic powder, pink salt, black pepper, onion powder, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Place pork loin and spice mixture in a large ziplog bag. Rub pork loin with spices mixture. Let the pork loin marinate (in the fridge) for at least 30 minutes, but ideally 2 hours.
- After marinating, pour chicken bone broth into instant pot. Place pork loin on top of trivet.
- Set for 17 minutes of High pressure (meat) cooking.
- Allow for 10 minutes of natural pressure release (NPR); manually release remaining steam. Ensure pork loin reaches a temperature of 145 degrees F, 63 degrees C, before serving.
- Pour the bone broth from the instant pot into a small pan, over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese, xantham gum, and coffee.
- Whisk the gravy until the cream cheese is melted and incorporated.
- Allow gravy to simmer until thickened. If you require more than 1/4 tsp of xantham gum, add any extra very slowly!
- Serve and enjoy!