This Keto 3 Cheese Hot Spinach Dip is the official dip that’ll convert anyone who claims they don’t like spinach into loving it! Most the time, my recipes seem to include ingredients that over power the taste of spinach. My husband allegedly isn’t a fan of spinach, but he specifically requested this dip for his birthday – simply because he loves it that much!
The recipe includes goat cheese, asiago, and cream cheese. Thus, it’s creamy, diverse, and full of flavor! With the multiple cheeses, it’s extremely velvety. I prefer this dip to be as warm as possible, basically right out of the oven. I’ve included many serving sizes, if planning to have this for a party. If not, you can simply adjust your serving sizes below!
This is a very easy recipe to make. The longest item to prepare for me was grating the cheese. I never buy pre-shredded cheese, just blocks of cheese. However, after that, it’s a simple matter of combining all ingredients, heating through, and then baking until the dip is all-set!
You can eat this dip simply with a spoon, with celery or cucumber, or with keto chips. All are great options! I hope you enjoy!
Keto 3 Cheese Hot Spinach Dip
- 3 bags Frozen Spinach
- 12 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 2 oz Montchevre Cheese
- 8 oz Aged Asiago Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1.5 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- If necessary, grate your asiago cheese. Cut your montchevre into thin slices. (If you freeze the goat cheese a few minutes ahead of time, it'll make cutting it much easier!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C.
- Microwave your frozen spinach bags, according to package's instructions.
- In an oven safe pan or skillet, combine all ingredients: microwaved spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, montchevre, asiago, and heavy whipping cream.
- Add spices/seasonings: salt, pepper, red pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stir regularly and ensure all cheeses melt and are completely incorporated.
- Once ingredients are fully combined, bake spinach cheese dip for 10 minutes.
- Stir your dip, then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Feel free to top with additional asiago and broil for a few minutes, if preferred!
- Serve and enjoy!