This hearty Keto Cheesy Spinach & Rice dish is so filling and satisfying that you may opt to not even have any additional protein for lunch! In fact, by itself, it results in a perfect lunch-time meal. It will remind you of a comfort-food due to it being so gooey and savory, but it’s still somewhat light due to the use of Miracle Noodles. The rice is firm, while the Parmesan and cream cheese standout with their creaminess. The garnishment of basil also provides freshness and a bit of a punch!
I of course used the Miracle Noodle brand – specifically their rice. Miracle Noodles recently provided me with their latest rice product. They recently changed some of their products, and I am officially obsessed. Depending on what you purchase, for some items, you will no longer have to boil them. Rather, you just need to rinse for 60 seconds and then dry the noodles in a pan. It could not be easier! In fact, compared to typical rice, it’s significantly quicker to make. I also find that the texture resembles rice quite a bit more, especially compared to their older rice product I’ve used in the past. They have definitely made some exciting changes! I’m sure you’ll see more of their products within my recipes soon!
If you need more protein for your day, please note you can feel free to include a couple of different things. Personally, I think shrimp would pair very nicely with this dish! Another alternative would be sausage. I am confident you wouldn’t go wrong with either choice. However, the overall macros are pretty spot-on, just with this dish by itself! Hope you enjoy!
Keto Cheesy Spinach & Rice
- 1 bag Micracle Rice
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1.5 cups Frozen Spinach
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil Optional - garnishment
- Use a strainer to rinse your miracle rice. Rinse for at least a couple of minutes, or according to package's instructions.
- Place your rice in a dry pan or skillet. Stir until no moisture is left.
- Next, add your butter and frozen spinach.
- Add your salt, pepper, red flakes, and garlic. Continue to stir.
- Once spinach is cooked, add your cream cheese. Mix completely.
- Finally, add your Parmesan and stir completely. Top with basil!
- Serve warm and enjoy!