Keto Baked Brie with Peanut Butter & Blueberries delivers layers of balanced flavor. The brie is extremely gooey, creamy, and savory. Peanut butter and brown sugar are included to add sweetness, while apple cider vinegar adds balance. It’s finished with a dusting of Swerve confectioners and fresh blueberries. Overall, the cheese oozes with the peanut butter glaze, making each bite comforting and complete!
Serving your Keto Baked Brie with Peanut Butter & Blueberries
You can eat this Keto Baked Brie with a spoon! However, if you want to include keto crackers, I’d choose a savory cracker. (In other words, you’ll want to limit any cheese involved.) Additionally, you can opt for fresh sliced strawberries to enjoy with this baked brie.
Additional Baked Brie
If you make this Baked Brie and love it, note that I have another recipe for Baked Brie. You can find it here: https://ambersketokitchen.com/recipe/keto-baked-brie-with-brown-sugar-pecan-glaze/
Hope you enjoy!
Keto Baked Brie with Peanut Butter & Blueberries
- 16 oz Round Brie
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar (Sukrin Gold)
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter Powder (I used PB Fit)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/3 tsp Xantham Gum
- 30 Blueberries
- 1 tsp Swerve Confectioners
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C.
- Place your cheese on a baking sheet, lined with a silicone mat. Bake the brie for 12-15 minutes. (When done, it'll be gooey and soft to the touch!)
- In a medium pan, over medium-low heat, add your glaze ingredients: brown sugar, peanut butter powder, apple cider vinegar, a pinch of salt, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk water into the pan slowly. Let glaze simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To thicken glaze, add xantham gum. Stir occasionally until glaze is thickened, similar to a syrup consistency.
- Pour most of your glaze over your baked brie. Top with blueberries and add your remaining glaze over the blueberries. Use a sifter to dust your powdered Swerve.