How is everyone’s Monday going? Hopefully well! I really wanted banana over the weekend, so I decided to make this refreshing Keto Frozen Banana Martini. There is a lovely banana-coconut concoction, sweetened with swerve.
My drink was alcohol-free, but my husband’s involved alcohol. Fortunately, this drink is 100% keto friendly, so it is not going to mess-up your ketogenic lifestyle, either way. Including my husband’s feedback, both drinks turned out very well. (I was just missing the beach!) I am creating this recipe involving the alcohol for 2 drinks/2 people, but like stated, feel free to omit if not preferred! Generally, you won’t notice much of a macro difference, except for your calories reducing a bit.
I personally used a Vitamix Blender to prepare these drinks. It results in a perfect blend! Regardless of your blending method, I am sure you’ll enjoy the flavor of this Keto Frozen Banana Martini!
Keto Frozen Banana Martini
- 2-3 shots Vodka
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, Unsweetened
- 3 cups Cubed Ice
- 2 tsp Banana Extract
- 4 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tbsp Whipped Cream Topping
- Add your ingredients to your blender: ice, coconut milk, banana extract, swerve, and vodka.
- Blend on High for about 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Serve, topped with whipped cream.