With the Super Bowl coming up, of course I had to make and share some chicken wings with you! Here’s my Keto Air Fryer Cajun Butter Chicken Wings with Dip recipe. These chicken wings have a lovely cajun flavor, resulting in a bit of a kick. I also made a dip to pair with these chicken wings. If you are a bit sensitive to cajun flavoring and the spice, then the dip will help balance it out perfectly for you! The dip includes sour cream, pickle juice, 2 types of mustard, and mayo, along with a bit of seasoning. The dip is very creamy, with a great depth of flavor. I hope you make these chicken wings soon and love them as much as we did!
Like I said, the Super Bowl is almost here, so I’ll look to share more Super Bowl friendly recipes with you. In fact, it’s only 5 more days until the Super Bowl! The Super Bowl has always been one of my favorite events. I love the food and the competition. My husband and I live in KC, so it was a bit heartbreaking that the Chiefs didn’t make it. However, I am excited to watch the big game. Who do you want to win? Let me know in the comments section below!
Keto Air Fryer Cajun Butter Chicken Wings with Dip
- 30 Chicken Wings, Frozen
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning (Half for cooking, half for sauce)
- 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Green Onion Garnish
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1.5 tbsp Pickle Juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Mayo (I used Primal Kitchen)
- Salt & Pepper - to Taste
- Dash of Cayenne (about 1/4 tsp)
- Plan to cook your wings in 1-2 batches, depending on the size of your air fryer. - You won't want them to be crowded! (I used a 3.5 liter air fryer, resulting in cooking via 2 batches.)
- Spray your air fryer with Olive Oil cooking spray.
- If cooking in 2 batches, add half of your garlic powder and a quarter of your cajun seasoning to half of your chicken wings.
- Set your air fryer's temperate to 400 degrees F, 204 degrees C. Cook wings for about 25-30 minutes, or until chicken reaches temperature of 165 degrees F, 74 degrees C.
- Shake basket of wings about every 10 minutes during cooking time.
- Repeat process with second batch of chicken.
- When all chicken is almost fully cooked, melt your butter and combine with cajun seasoning (remaining 1 tbsp).
- When chicken wings are fully cooked, toss them with butter and cajun. Garnish with green onion.
- In a small mixing bowl, add your sour cream, pickle juice, dijon mustard, mustard, and mayo. Mix together.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir again.
- Top with your dash of cayenne. Serve and enjoy!