With freezing temperatures and the Super Bowl being 2 days away, I wanted to share my Keto Bacon, Sausage, & Beef Chili with you all! This is a triple meat chili, packed with comfort and richness. It’s hearty, with a very slight kick. All of the flavors were developed by a very slow cooking time in a dutch oven. This recipe results in 8 large servings. If you’re feeding a crowd for the big game, you’ll have plenty to go around!
Overall, this is a very easy recipe to prepare. After cooking the major meats, it’s a matter of combining all ingredients – and just waiting. There are several spices to incorporate, so make sure you get them all. The longest waiting time will be a couple of hours, while the chili simmers. It’ll be tough to wait, as your house will smell heavenly, but trust me – you’ll want to give your chili plenty of time to simmer to allow the flavors to fully develop!
I was very generous with the chili toppings. Personally, I like being a bit excessive with my toppings. I opted for sour cream, cheese, parsley, cilantro, and bacon. In the nutrition label below, I accounted for every single topping being used, so please keep this in mind.
Hope you enjoy!
Keto Bacon, Sausage, & Beef Chili
- 16 oz Ground Beef
- 16 oz Sausage
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Jalapeno, Chopped
- 3 cups Italian Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1 Bay Leaf
Spices & Seasonings:
- 1 tbsp Pink Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Basil
- 2 tsp Minced Onions
- 2 tsp Dried Chives
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley & Cilantro, Chopped
- 8 tbsp Sour Cream
- In your dutch oven, over medium heat, cook your bacon. Set aside. Once cooled, cut bacon into bite size pieces.
- Next, cook your jalapeno in your olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add your sausage and ground beef and cook completely, until no longer pink.
- Add your diced tomatoes and swerve. (The swerve will reduce acidity.)
- Add all spices/seasonings: salt, black pepper, minced garlic, cinnamon, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, cumin, basil, minced onions, and chives. Add your bay leaf.
- Cover your dutch oven with your lid. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer chili for 45 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, stir your chili. Leave uncovered; simmer for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring about every 20 minutes.
- Serve your chili. Top with bacon, cheese, parsley/cilantro, lemon wedges, and sour cream.