Even before beginning my keto lifestyle, the only dessert I ever truly wanted was cheesecake! I am so happy that cheesecake naturally (and easily) can be altered to be low carb! Rather than going to the trouble of making a full cheesecake recently, I opted for making these Keto No Bake Coconut Cheesecake Bites instead. However, they taste just like cheesecake! Each bite is rich, with sweetness coming from the chocolate and swerve. The chocolate forms a nice shell, for the creamy and soft interior of the cream cheese. With only 6 ingredients, everything fits together well for a great and quick dessert! (However, I won’t judge you if you eat these for breakfast. We did, after all.) Of course, these would also make a wonderful Valentine’s day treat as well!
The most important thing with preparing these bites is that your cream cheese and butter are room temperature to begin with, so that the ingredients blend easily. There are really just 3 easy steps to this recipe:
1. Mix and form 10 balls. Freeze.
2. Dip cream cheese bites in chocolate.
3. Top with coconut. Freeze again or refrigerate for chocolate to set-up.
Other great toppings for these cream cheese bites would be chopped peanuts, chopped pecans, etc. if you do not want to use coconut. You could completely forego including any topping at all! With just the cream cheese and the chocolate, these bites are still pretty heavenly! Enjoy!!
Keto No Bake Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- 8 oz Original Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter (Room Temperature)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1 oz Lily's 70% Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Using a hand mixer, beat your butter, cream cheese, swerve, and vanilla extract together, until smooth.
- Line parchment paper, or use a platter to create your cheesecake bites. Use a scoop or wet your hands to form 10 balls with the cream cheese mixture.
- Freeze cream cheese bites for 20 minutes.
- Add your chocolate, swerve, and water to a small microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir. If needed, heat for another 10-15 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Use a fork to dip each cheesecake bite into your chocolate sauce. Shake off excess chocolate. Place on platter or parchment paper.
- While chocolate is still wet, add coconut on top of bites. If you have leftover chocolate, feel free to make lines or designs across the top.
- Freeze bites for at least 15 minutes for the chocolate to set. Otherwise, feel free to refrigerate over night and enjoy the next day.