With creamy sweetened peanut butter and homemade whipped cream, this Keto peanut Butter Mousse provides great balance, without being overly sweet. Each bite is smooth and fluffy, satiating, and rewarding. It is perfect for every peanut butter lover!
What’s a great way to show someone they’re loved? With the silkiest Keto Peanut Butter Mousse of course! I think this will make a perfect Valentine’s day treat for you and your loved ones. Even better, it’s completely low-carb, includes only 6 ingredients, and takes very little time to make. However, the results are outstanding! I tested this mousse out on my husband, and he referred to it as, ‘the perfect mousse’.
If you love this mousse, be sure to check out some of my other mousse recipes, such as: https://ambersketokitchen.com/2019/03/15/keto-goat-cheese-mousse-with-blackberry-sauce/
Toppings for Mousse
You can feel free to top this Keto Peanut Butter Mousse with chocolate sauce. However, even without chocolate, it’s wonderful! To really make this dessert special, you could also pipe your mousse into your serving glasses. I personally didn’t, and chose to top with whipped cream instead. Completely up to you!
I would love to hear in the comments below if there are any Valentine’s Day treats you want to transform into being keto! If you have any favorites that generally include heavy carbs, such as candies, just let me know. I’d love to come up with a creative way of making something low carb for you.
Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- 2/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Original Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 8 tbsp Peanut Butter Fit Powder
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tbsp Whipped Cream (Topping - Optional)
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, whip your heavy whipping cream, on High speed, until stiff peaks form. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- Once your whipped cream is formed, place in a medium sized bowl and put in the refrigerator, until ready to add in peanut butter.
- Using stand mixer (or hand mixer), beat your cream cheese, peanut butter, water, vanilla extract, and swerve, until smooth.
- Slowly add 1/3 of your peanut butter mixture to your whipped cream. Use a spatula to gently fold in the peanut butter mixture. (Be careful to not over mix.)
- Add another 1/3 of your peanut butter. Gently fold in. Then, add the final amount and gently fold in.
- Optionally, top with additional whipped cream. Serve immediately. Enjoy!