Frittatas are a perfect meal to make during the week, for a quick breakfast. In fact, I made this Keto Smoked Salmon, Tomato, & Cauliflower Rice Frittata last night and we enjoyed it this morning. It’s packed with vegetables, it’s very creamy, and has great depths of flavor. It’s light and airy, yet very satiating. There is even fruit involved, per the tomato of course! I think this is a very well balanced meal that you and your family will enjoy.
Keto Smoked Salmon, Tomato, & Cauliflower Rice Frittata Macros
In fact, based on 3 servings, there are only 5 total carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 34 grams of fat, 36 grams of protein, and 465 calories.
2 Meals a Day – Macros:
If you only eat 2 meals a day, I’d recommend you transform this into 2 servings to ensure you meet your macros! That is what my husband and I did. Based on 2 servings, the macros end up being 7 total carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 51 grams of fat, 54 grams of protein, and 697 calories. That’s 66.5% fat, 31.4% protein, and 2.1% carbs! I tend to lean towards having more protein for breakfast vs. not, so this was a perfect approach!
You’ll want to use a 9 inch round pan to make this frittata. After very easily combining all ingredients, it should only take 35-40 minutes to bake. Enjoy!
Keto Smoked Salmon, Tomato, & Cauliflower Rice Frittata
- 6 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 4 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1.5 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 8 oz Smoked Salmon, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 cup Frozen Cauliflower
- Fresh Parlsey - Topping Optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C.
- Microwave your frozen cauliflower for 2 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Use your butter to grease your 9 inch round pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat your eggs. To the bowl, add your parmesan cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic, and parsley flakes. Mix ingredients together.
- Chop your smoked salmon. Add your salmon, halved tomatoes, and cauliflower to the mixing bowl. Mix together.
- Bake the frittata for 35-40 minutes. To confirm it's finished cooking, an inserted knife in the middle should come out clean.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot and enjoy!