This Keto Cheesecake Mousse with Strawberry Sauce is so velvety, rich, and sweet! This mousse results in a creamy and airy cheesecake flavor, with a sweet strawberry topping. It tastes very authentic to standard cheesecake, without needing to be baked. In fact, this mousse is able to be made and enjoyed very quickly! The strawberry sauce is a breeze to make, while the mousse just requires a stand mixer or hand mixer. All in all, this takes a very short amount of time to create and the results are amazing!
What are your favorite foods ever? For me, I strongly prefer whipped cream and cheesecake. Hands down, if I am eating anything with whipped cream, it’s about 90% whipped cream and 10% of whatever else. Because of my (slight) obsession, I combined these 2 wonderful foods into a decadent mousse.
Before even getting started on making this recipe, you may want to double the amount right away! We just had it with our lunch and I’m already thinking about recreating it sometime soon.
Macros for Keto Cheesecake Mousse with Strawberry Sauce
The macros are quite good for this recipe. Out of 2 servings, each serving only has 5 carbs, 1 gram of fiber, 46 grams of fat, 4 grams of protein, and 446 calories. Given my preference on eating desserts for breakfast, this would be a pretty good breakfast to have!
I hope you make this mousse soon and enjoy it!
If you love this mousse, be sure to also check out my Goat Cheese Mousse with Blackberry sauce – https://ambersketokitchen.com/2019/03/15/keto-goat-cheese-mousse-with-blackberry-sauce/
Keto Cheesecake Mousse with Strawberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Original Cream Cheese *Room Temperature
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter *Room Temperature
- 4 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2/3 cup Fresh Strawberries
- 3 tbsp Erythritol Granular
- 1/2 tsp Strawberry Extract
- 1 tsp Water
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, on high-speed, whip your heavy whipping cream, half of your total amount of swerve, and vanilla extract. Whip until stiff peaks form. This should take 3-5 minutes.
- Once your whipped cream is formed, place in a medium sized bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Using stand mixer (or hand mixer), beat your cream cheese, butter, and remaining swerve. Add 1-2 tbsp of water, to thin.
- Slowly add your cream cheese mixture to your whipped cream. Use a spatula to gently fold in the cream cheese mixture. (Try not to over mix!)
- Add your strawberries to a medium sauce pot, over medium heat. Add the erythritol granular and strawberry extract.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Use a hand blender to puree the strawberries. (You can also use a regular blender).
- Next, strain your puree. Set a fine mesh strainer over a bowl. Pour your sauce into the strainer and push the sauce through the strainer and back into your bowl.
- Discard the seeds that remain in the strainer.
- Feel free to use a piping bag or spoon to place your cheesecake mousse into your serving glasses.
- Pour your strawberry sauce over your cheesecake mousse.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before enjoying.