If you love chocolate, peppermint, or coffee, then this Keto Frozen Mint Chocolate Martini is the beverage for you! I am always surprised by how many great health benefits coffee and dark chocolate offer. Outside of the many benefits, obviously this is a very enjoyable drink. It’s perfectly sweet, full of flavor, includes 2 types of chocolate and is ready for you to enjoy! Also, the carbs are significantly lower in this keto version. Can you believe a standard chocolate martini has 33 total carbohydrates? Not with this one! Per this recipe, each drink only has 1 net carb!
Below you can find more information on the amazing health benefits of chocolate and coffee!
Health Benefits of Chocolate:
- Can help protect the heart.
- Rich in zinc, iron, and magnesium.
- (Advise selecting 70% dark chocolate or higher.)
Health Benefits of Decaf Coffee:
- Loaded with Antioxidants
- Ferulic acid capable of reducing brain inflammation
So what about vodka in moderation? Obviously, if you are on a weight loss journey, vodka probably isn’t the best thing for you to be drinking. However, moderate vodka intake, can reduce stress (better than red wine). One drink for women, or two drinks for men, can increase cardiovascular health and decrease risks of stroke. However, keep in mind that the key is still going to be moderation!
If you are especially fond of mint/chocolate flavorings, you can also check out this recipe: Mint Chocolate Cupcakes – Click Here These are one of my favorite cupcake recipes! In particular, it’s great if you have been missing Andes chocolate!
Keto Frozen Mint Chocolate Martini
- 2 shots Vodka
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup Decaf Coffee
- 1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Cubed Ice
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 4 tbsp Swerve Confectioners (Powdered)
- 2 tbsp Whipped Cream
- 1 oz Lily's 70% Dark Chocolate
- 2 tsp Water
- 1 tsp Swerve
- Cold brew your decaf coffee.
- Add vodka, cocoa, coffee, heavy whipping cream, ice, peppermint extract, and swerve to blender.
- Blend on High for about 15-30 seconds, or until smooth.
- In a small bowl, add your Lily's chocolate, water, and swerve. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until a thin chocolate sauce develops.
- Serve your beverages, topped with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.