These Keto No-Bake Almond Joy Bites are so easy to make, yet very authentic and satisfying! They are sweet and salty, due to the sweetened dark chocolate and almonds incorporated. There’s plenty of coconut included, to provide a wonderful texture. With a bit of a crisp and a definite crunch, these almond joy bites are very close to the original candy!
To make these candies, I used my mini silicone mold that I got from Amazon. You can find it here:
Right now, they even have a $3 off coupon! I used the ‘mini’ version, which has a total of 24 cup trays. I would recommend using this, or something similar. The main reason is for your macros. If you do not make the same 10 total bites, then the macros I’ve provided for you will not be accurate.
What are the Macros?
Generally, these bites are pretty great macro wise! They are actually quite high in fat. Overall, the macros include 93% fat, 5% protein, and 2% carbs. For each single bite, there is only 1 net carb, with 3 total carbs and 2 grams of fiber. Personally, we ate these for breakfast and really enjoyed them!
How to Make these Candies
As you can see, the steps to making these candies are quite easy. You simply need to create the coconut mixture and freeze it. Then, you need to add your melted chocolate to the silicone molds. Next, you’ll top with the coconut mixture. Then, you can add almonds and top with your remaining chocolate and crushed almonds. It’s as easy as that!
Hope you enjoy!
Keto No-Bake Almond Joy Bites
- 20 Almonds (10 whole, 10 crushed)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2.5 tsp Swerve Confectioners (powdered)
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 oz Lily's 70% Dark Chocolate
- 3 tbsp Coconut Milk, Unsweetened (Silk Brand)
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- In a small mixing bowl, combine your shredded coconut, half of your total powdered swerve, and melted butter. Mix together. Add this combination to your silicone mold, filling up 10 total spaces, for 10 bites. Freeze coconut mixture for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, create your chocolate sauce. Using a small bowl, add your dark chocolate, coconut milk, pinch of salt, coconut extract, and the remaining half of your powdered swerve.
- Microwave chocolate sauce for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds or so if needed.
- Remove your frozen coconut from the silicone mold. Pour half of your total melted chocolate into the silicone mold, filling up 10 total spaces again, for 10 bites.
- While chocolate is still wet, add your frozen coconut on top of the chocolate. Add 1 whole almond on top of each frozen coconut piece. Top every bite with the remaining chocolate sauce - ensuring it's spread evenly across the top of each bite.
- Crush your remaining almonds and add them on top of the wet chocolate.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, to allow chocolate to set-up. Once chocolate is set, keep bites refrigerated.