These Keto No Bake Chocolate, Cream Cheese, & Peanut Butter Bars are rich and satiating! These bars are a perfect treat for all peanut butter lovers. The bottom layer is silky and buttery, comprised of peanut butter, butter and cream cheese. The middle layer includes crushed peanuts. The top layer incorporates sweetened chocolate drizzled over the peanut layers, topped with a bit of sea salt flakes. Overall, this is a great sweet and salty dessert. It’ll be hard to believe these bars are low-carb, as they’re so satisfying! However, they definitely are. Each bar only has 3 net carbs!
INGREDIENTS / BRANDS: SALT & PEANUT BUTTER
Plus, this recipe requires less than 10 total ingredients to make! There are only 7 total ingredients, if you don’t count the sea salt flakes and the water. Most likely, you will have all of the ingredients on-hand.
SEA SALT FLAKES
If you don’t have sea salt flakes, then you can instead opt for providing a pinch of pink salt into your dark chocolate sauce, rather than garnishing with sea salt flakes. If you want to follow my recipe exactly, note that you can find salt flakes here:
In terms of peanut butter, I used Organic (Great Value) Stir Peanut Butter (Creamy). It only has 4 total carbs (and 3 grams of fiber) per each serving, which is 2 tbsp.
I used a Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate Bar for my chocolate sauce. You can find it here:
BUTTER, CREAM CHEESE, & SWEETENER
For the butter I used Kerrygold Unsalted butter. This is the only butter I typically use! My cream cheese brand was Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese, which seems to have the least amount of carbs. Also, as typical, I used Swerve Confectioners (erythritol) as my sweetener.
Hope you enjoy these bars!
Keto No Bake Chocolate, Cream Cheese, & Peanut Butter Bars
PEANUT BUTTER - BOTTOM LAYER
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 oz Original Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners (powdered)
PEANUTS - MIDDLE LAYER
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, Crushed
CHOCOLATE - TOP LAYER
- 4 pieces Unsweetened Baker's Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Swerve Confectioners (powdered)
- Water to thin chocolate About 1-2 tsp
- Sea Salt Flakes Topping
- Microwave your peanut butter and unsalted butter for 30 seconds. Once microwaved, add to a medium sized bowl. Add your room temperature cream cheese and swerve. Using a hand mixer, beat the ingredients until smooth.
- Add peanut butter mixture to a 9 x 13 pan, lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly with spatula to form base of bars.
- Using a food processor, (or adding peanuts to bag and then using rolling pin, etc.), crush your peanuts.
- Pour crushed peanuts over the top of the bottom layer of peanut butter.
- Make your chocolate sauce, by adding your chocolate, swerve, and water to a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for about another 15 seconds.
- Using a chocolate drizzler, drizzle the chocolate back and forth over the bars, making criss-cross patterns. Spread sea salt flakes evenly across the top of the chocolate, while it's still wet.
- Freeze bars for 1 hour, to allow bars to set. Once frozen, you can enjoy immediately, or refrigerate until ready to enjoy!