This Keto Creamy Avocado Smoothie is so velvety! Creaminess comes from both the avocado and cream cheese. It’s sweet and somewhat thick, with a bit of coconut flavor. Thus, it’s a great recipe for either a quick breakfast, a make ahead breakfast, or even a lunch replacement. Plus, the macros are excellent, with there being 90% fat, 6.5% protein, and 3.5% carbs per serving!
More specifically, in this Keto Creamy Avocado Smoothie, each serving results in 12 total carbs, 8 grams of fiber and thus 4 net carbs. There are 49 grams of fat, 8 grams of protein, and 507 calories.
MAKE AHEAD OPTION
This is so quick and easy to make whenever you want to enjoy this smoothie. However, you could also prepare this smoothie ahead of time. After blending your ingredients, you can add the smoothies to mason jars and store in your refrigerator. The smoothies should last 2 days, refrigerated.
I personally used granulated Swerve, as it’s what I had on hand. The results were great, without the texture being grainy. As long as you blend for at least 1 minute (also according to the directions below), you should end up with powdered sugar. Definitely take the time for the smooth ingredients, so you enjoy your final results!
Keto Creamy Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup Avocado, Mashed (About 3 small avocados)
- 5.5 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 1.5 cups Coconut Milk, Unsweetened (Silk Brand)
- 6 tbsp Swerve Granular
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Lily's 70% Dark Chocolate Shavings Optional
- Add all ingredients to blender: cream cheese, avocado, coconut milk, swerve, and vanilla extract.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed from low to high.
- Blend for about 1 minute total, or longer as necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour your smoothie into medium sized glasses (or mason jars, with lids, if refrigerating over night). Top with chocolate shavings, if preferred. Enjoy!!