These Keto Frozen Peanut Butter Coconut Cups are so decadent! Because they are frozen, they’re solid, yet still very smooth. There’s also a bit of crunch from the coconut involved. Fortunately, they remain very low carb. However, with them being sweet and a bit salty, they are definitely a great treat!
Tools to Make These Peanut Butter Cups
To make these Keto Frozen Peanut Butter Coconut Cups, you really won’t need many items. The main thing you’ll want to ideally have on-hand are silicone baking cups. If you don’t have these, that’s okay. You can opt for standard cupcake liners instead. The silicone method simply makes removal of the treats significantly easier!
I used a brand of Great Value Organic Creamy Stir Peanut Butter to make these peanut butter cups. The brand I used only had 4 carbs and 3 fiber per every serving, which is 2 tbsp. If your brand of peanut butter has more carbs or any varying nutrition, be sure to calculate your updated macros.
For syrup, I personally used Maple Grove Farms Syrup. However, this is completely up to you. Split into 8 peanut butter cups, the sugar free syrup won’t have much of an impact on overall carbs.
Keto Frozen Peanut Butter Coconut Cups
- 8 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 tbsp Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened)
- 3 tbsp Swerve/Erythritol (Powdered)
- 4 tbsp Sugar Free Syrup
- 4 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened) Garnishment
- Sea Salt Flakes Garnishment
- Using a large mixing bowl, microwave your cream cheese and creamy peanut butter for 30 seconds.
- Next, add your heavy whipping cream. Using a hand mixer, mix on low speed, until these ingredients are combined.
- Slowly add your coconut, syrup, and swerve, continuing to use hand mixer until combination is smooth.
- Put your mixture in your 8 silicone baking cups, filling them up almost entirely. Garnish each cup with your remaining shredded coconut and a pinch of sea salt flakes per cup.
- Freeze cups for at least 2-3 hours before enjoying.
Nutrition Per Serving