Keto Maple Chocolate Whipped Cream is something you need in your fridge as soon as possible! This whipped cream is silky, fluffy, and light. It bursts with sweet and rich chocolate and sweet (sugar-free) maple syrup. This whipped cream is so airy and smooth, that it’s easy to eat by the spoonful. However, you can be sure to pair it with pies, hot cocoa, cupcakes, cakes, or even with cookies.
Macros & Servings
This Keto Maple Chocolate Whipped Cream is so easy to make. I love how indulgent it is, without having an excessive amount of carbs! In fact, if you were to eat 1/3 of the total recipe for breakfast (I won’t judge!), you really aren’t looking at many carbs. You’d have 8 carbs total, 3 grams of fiber, a whopping 68 grams of fat, 2 grams of protein, and 628 calories.
In this entire batch of whipped cream, there are 25 total carbs, 9 grams of fiber, 203 grams of fat, 5 grams of protein, and 1,883 calories. Overall, this comes out to 96.6% fat, 1% protein, and 2.4% carbs. Not too bad!
Per the servings noted below, I am taking into account 1/4 of a cup of whipped cream being consumed in 1 sitting.
As far as syrup, you can really use any sugar-free brand you have on-hand. I don’t personally subtract sugar alcohol from my recipes. Be sure to keep that in mind. For the 1/4 cup of syrup this recipe calls for, there are 6 total carbs and 5 sugar alcohols, but I simply added the 6 total carbs to the nutrition, without subtracting the sugar alcohols.
It’ll be important that you use both natural cocoa powder (unsweetened) in this recipe, along with dutch-process cocoa powder, which I sometimes refer to as black cocoa. Dutch-process cocoa has a much darker color and a more complex and richer flavoring than natural cocoa. Thus, this definitely impacts this whipped cream flavor. If you don’t have any black cocoa, you can find it here, per the brand I personally use:
Hope you enjoy!
Keto Maple Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 2.5 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 tbsp Swerve/Erythritol (Confectioners/Powdered)
- 1 tbsp Maple Extract
- 1/4 cup Sugar-Free Syrup (I used Maple Grove)
- 3 tbsp 100% Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp, 1 tsp Unsweetened Dutch-Process Cocoa Powder
- Add your heavy whipping cream, swerve, maple extract, syrup, cocoa powder, and dutch-process cocoa powder to your stand mixer.
- Using whisk attachment, begin to whisk on low, gradually increasing speed to high, for 5-7 minutes, until mixture is thickened. Scrape down sides as necessary.
- Recommend refrigerating for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days. Enjoy!!