This Keto Blackberry Avocado Smoothie is so creamy and light! It’s loaded with nutrients and healthy fats. Although sweet, with the many healthy ingredients involved, it’s completely guilt free. I would recommend making this smoothie ahead of time, such as the night before. That way, there will be plenty of time for chilling. Also, you will be able to quickly enjoy it the next morning!
Health Benefits of Blackberries
Blackberries are a great keto food to consume because they are full of many vitamins and minerals! More specifically, they include Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and manganese.
Health Benefits of Avocado
I’m pretty sure that everyone who follows the keto lifestyle understands how amazing avocados are! To name a few of the benefits, they are heart healthy and can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Can you believe they also actually contain more potassium than bananas? They may even help prevent cancer! As a bonus, they may also help you lose weight, due to their high fiber and satiety provided.
Goat Cheese – Substitutes
I chose to include goat cheese in this recipe, due to its flavor and additional health benefits. However, if you don’t love goat cheese, you can easily swap the same amount for cream cheese.
Hope you enjoy your Keto Blackberry Avocado Smoothie!
Keto Blackberry Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup Mashed Avocado (2 medium ripe avocados)
- 40 large Blackberries
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Goat Cheese (Montchevre)
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 6-8 tbsp Swerve/Erythritol Granular
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 8 tbsp Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- Add all ingredients to blender: avocado, blackberries, heavy whipping cream, goat cheese, coconut milk, swerve, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed from low to high.
- Blend for about 1 minute total, or longer as necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour your smoothies into mason jars: filled to the top, covered with lids. (Otherwise, use a glass container with an airtight lid.) Keep refrigerated and plan to serve within 24 hours. (Generally recommend making the night before and serving the next morning.)
- Shake/stir your smoothie when ready to enjoy. Serve with sugar free whipped cream.