This Keto Shrimp & Bell Pepper Frittata is so light and fluffy! It includes red bell peppers, well seasoned shrimp, and plenty of dairy, such as mozzarella and sour cream. The red bell peppers provide a hint of sweetness, while the rest of the dish is comforting and savory. With each bite, you’ll get a slight crunch from the red bell peppers, and plenty of creaminess. Shrimp and eggs provide a perfect amount of protein. Overall, this is definitely the ultimate seafood lover’s dish!
Directions Summary for Frittata
Fortunately, this frittata is also very easy to make. Mostly your time will be hands-off, while it bakes. After cooking your shrimp and bell pepper slices, you will simply combine everything and top with cheese. From there, you will bake your frittata for about 33-35 minutes. It’s as simple as that, but the results are outstanding!
Tools You’ll Need to Make Keto Shrimp & Bell Pepper Frittata
- Cutting board & knife
- Skillet & wooden spoon / spatula
- Medium mixing bowl & whisk
- 9 x 13 in casserole dish
Macros for Shrimp & Bell Pepper Frittata
This frittata is perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or even dinner! The macros are 65.6% fat, 30.3% protein, and 4.1% carbs. What better way is there to start (or end) your day than with plenty of protein and vegetables?
I hope that you enjoy this recipe!
If you love this frittata, be sure to check out this frittata recipe as well: https://ambersketokitchen.com/2019/02/19/keto-smoked-salmon-tomato-cauliflower-rice-frittata/
Keto Shrimp & Bell Pepper Frittata
- 24 oz Small Shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed (I used 1 frozen bag)
- 2 medium Red Bell Peppers, Thinly Sliced into Long Strips
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 6 oz Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F, 191 degrees C.
- If your shrimp are frozen, place in a colander and run cold water over them to remove ice crystals. Cook shrimp in a skillet, over medium-high heat, until shrimp are pink. Once cooked, set aside.
- Next, cook your red bell pepper strips, until tender.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add your eggs, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix ingredients together until combined.
- Pour your shrimp into a 9 x 13 in. casserole dish. Top your shrimp with your egg and dairy mixture. Finally, top with all of your mozzarella cheese.
- Bake your frittata for 33-35 minutes. (Cook until the center doesn't jiggle and the edges are golden brown.) Garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!