This Keto Strawberry Gelatin Cheesecake Milkshake is shockingly easy to prepare! With only a few ingredients, you’ll be amazed at the results. In fact, this milkshake tastes like a strawberry milkshake from an old fashioned diner. Strawberry flavoring is apparent based on strawberry extract. Plus, sugar free packaged strawberry gelatin is involved. With cream cheese and butter, you will taste cheesecake flavoring. Even though ice cream isn’t involved, you’ll definitely think it is! With this milkshake being so creamy and somewhat thick, I’m sure it’ll be a new favorite of yours.
Above all, the gelatin that you use in this recipe is extremely important! For this recipe, I used a 0.3 oz package of great value sugar free strawberry gelatin. The great value brand seems to be the only brand without maltodextrin. Maltodextrin is very high in terms of GI. That is to say, it can spike your blood sugar levels. Certainly, for keto, I’d recommend avoiding this ingredient entirely.
Here is a screenshot of what I used. You can find the brand here: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Gelatin-Dessert-Sugar-Free-Strawberry-0-3-oz/10315169
Macros for Keto Strawberry Gelatin Cheesecake Milkshake
This recipe is almost a fat bomb in liquid/dessert form! Based on 3 servings, there is a whopping 90.5% fat, 7.6% protein, and 1.9% carbs. Most importantly, this is definitely a milkshake that you can enjoy guilt free!
Gelatin – Secret Superfood?
Plus, there are so many health benefits associated with gelatin! For instance, it can help to prevent leaky gut and lower joint pain! Plus, it can even help with sleep and improve your mood. Right now, I can’t seem to get enough of gelatin! https://draxe.com/gelatin/
Hope you enjoy!
In addition, if you love strawberry cheesecake flavoring, you can check out this recipe! – https://ambersketokitchen.com/2019/02/21/keto-cheesecake-mousse-with-strawberry-sauce/
Keto Strawberry Gelatin Cheesecake Milkshake
- 0.3 oz Great Value Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin Dessert
- 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (Silk Brand)
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 1 tsp Strawberry Extract
- 8 oz Original Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
- Add strawberry gelatin to blender. Boil your water. (I used an electric kettle, set to 212 degrees F, 100 degrees C.)
- Pour boiling water over gelatin. Turn blender on lowest speed and blend for about 15 seconds, just until combined.
- Add your cold water. Next, add your coconut milk, crushed ice, and strawberry extract. Blend on lowest speed for about 10-15 seconds.
- Finally, add your cream cheese and butter. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed from low to high. Blend for about 30 seconds total, or longer as necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate overnight and enjoy the next day. Enjoy!