This Keto Beef & Broccoli Pasta Casserole is so flavorful! Savory and creamy noodles are included. Their creaminess comes from sour cream and heavy whipping cream. Also, there’s broccoli and beef. Finally, there’s a cheesy and crunchy topping. The crunchy topping actually occurs via parmesan crisps. Overall, this dish includes a perfect amount of creaminess and crunch, to really satisfy any comfort food demands.
This dish is quite easy to make! After combining your spices, you’ll look at combining the pasta layers. First, you’ll cook your noodles and add the creamy components. Then, you’ll cook your beef and add it on top of the noodles. Then, you’ll include broccoli as well. Finally, you will top with parmesan cheese and parmesan crisps. It’s that simple!
To make this recipe keto, I used Miracle Noodles, instead of carb heavy noodles. The noodles are low carb because they are shirataki noodles. You can use a substitute if necessary. However, I recommend Miracle Noodles, as they tend to have the fewest carbs. You can find the noodles here:
Macros for Keto Beef & Broccoli Pasta Casserole
This recipe is pretty spot on in terms of keto macros! Per serving, there is 76.5% fat, 18.1% protein, and just 5.4% carbs.
Hope you enjoy!
Keto Beef & Broccoli Pasta Casserole
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 packs Miracle Noodles, Angel Hair
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Ground Beef, 73% Lean, 27% Fat
- 10.8 oz Frozen Broccoli Cuts
- 2 3/4 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 36 Parmesan Crisps
Spices & Seasonings:
- 2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1.5 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C. Prepare your 9 x 13 in casserole dish, by spraying with olive oil cooking spray.
- Drain your Miracle Noodles and rinse them for at least a few minutes. Once rinsed,
boil the noodles according to the package's instruction. (You can use a skillet or pot.) I personally boil closer to 5 minutes, rather than the shorter time recommended.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain them. Put the noodles back into a non-stick
skillet, over medium-low heat. Continue to stir the noodles for a few
minutes, as the remaining water evaporates.
- Add sour cream and heavy whipping cream to the noodles. Once mixed together, stir in half of your total spices and seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, chili powder, and red pepper.
- Place noodles in bottom of casserole dish.
Beef & Broccoli:
- Microwave your frozen broccoli, according to package's instructions.
- In same skillet that you used to cook your miracle noodles, cook your ground beef. Break the meat down into small pieces, until completely browned.
- Add remaining half of your total spices and seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic, onion, oregano, chili, and red pepper.
- Drain your beef and/or remove your beef from your skillet using a slotted spoon. Add to casserole dish, on top of noodles.
- Add cooked broccoli to casserole dish, ensuring no excess water is included.
- Top your casserole with parmesan cheese and parmesan crisps.
- Bake your casserole for 12 minutes. Then, broil for 4 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving