This Keto Proscuitto & Pepperoni Pizza truly has zero carbs! Can you believe a delicious pizza can exist without carbs? Well, it can! This pizza’s crispy crust is made from canned chicken, including parmesan, eggs, and spices. It’s paired with a creamy alfredo sauce, then topped with plenty of gooey cheese, prosciutto and pepperoni. Additionally, there is fresh basil to really lighten up this pizza. Personally, this pizza is one of my new favorites! After all, what more can you ask for in a pizza?
I love how stable this pizza is. You can definitely pick it up and eat it. No forks necessary, unless that is your preferred method!
Macros for Keto Proscuitto & Pepperoni Pizza
Overall, you can expect to get 8 slices from this pizza. Based on this, each serving size is 2 slices. The macros are 65.2% fat, 34.6% protein, and 0% carbs!
Tools to Make this Pizza
To make this recipe, you will need the following items:
- Medium sized mixing bowl – to form crust
- 10″ springform pan – for pizza
- Small pan and spatula – to make sauce
- Measuring Spoons & Cups
It is truly as simple as that! You can find the steps you’ll take pictured below. First, you’ll create your crust. Then, you’ll add your sauce. Finally, you’ll add your cheese, pepperoni, and proscuitto.
As a side note, today is actually National Cheese day! https://nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-cheese-day-june-4th/ Because of this, I just had to share this delicious Prosciutto & Pepperoni Pizza with you.
Hope you enjoy!
If you love this pizza, be sure to try this pizza as well – https://ambersketokitchen.com/2018/10/07/keto-cloud-bread-pepperoni-sheet-pan-pizza
Keto (Zero Carb!) Proscuitto & Pepperoni Pizza
- 2 12.5 oz Cans of Chicken
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1.5 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Xantham Gum
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp Hot Sauce (I used Louisiana's)
- 4 oz White Cheddar (I used Kerrygold BallyShannon)
- 3 oz Proscuitto, Chopped
- 15 slices Pepperoni (I used Hormel original)
- 12 medium Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F, 204 degrees C.
- Add your crust ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl. Add your canned chicken, eggs, parmesan cheese, xantham gum, and spices/seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and oregano.
- Use your hand to mix and combine the ingredients.
- Spray a 10" springform pan with olive oil cooking spray. Add your crust mixture to springform pan. Press it evenly into the pan, until your crust is formed.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes.
- While crust is baking, create your pizza sauce. To a small pan, over medium heat, add your ingredients. Add your heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, salt, pepper, basil, and hot sauce.
- Stir the ingredients until the cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated. Once done, set aside.
- Once crust is out of the oven, add your pizza sauce. Next, add all of your white cheddar cheese. Finally, top with chopped proscuitto and pepperoni slices.
- Bake pizza for another 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, 204 degrees C.
- Once finished baking, top with fresh basil. Serve immediately and enjoy!