These Keto Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are so flavorful and juicy! Cooked in the air fryer, they are incredibly crispy. Slathered in butter, olive oil, garlic and a twist ingredient of pickle juice, they are packed with a creamy and buttery flavor. They are also topped with parmesan cheese, resulting in a truly complementary overall dish. The coating stays on perfectly, so each bite is balanced. These are definitely my new favorite chicken wings. I hope they’ll be a go to for you and your family as well!
Like I said, this recipe actually ends up being 0 carbs! The macros include 68.6% fat and 31.4% protein.
I do not account for any additional sides with this recipe. By themselves, these wings make a perfect lunch (or dinner). However, here are some options, if you want something to go with them. I’d recommend including fresh celery, sliced fresh bell peppers, or a salad. Otherwise, without any sides, this will make a great zero carb (carnivore) meal!
If you don’t have an air fryer already, you can check this one out. https://ambersketokitchen.com/product/air-fryer/ This is the air fryer that I use and love! Thus, it’s definitely recommended.
Hope you enjoy these Keto Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings!
Keto Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Frozen Chicken Wings (Drumettes & Flats)
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Pickle Juice
- 1/4 tsp Xantham Gum
- 3 tbsp Grated Parmesen Cheese
- Season chicken wings with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Spray the air fryer with olive oil cooking spray. Place all of your chicken wings in at least a 6.5 liter air fryer. Spray the chicken wings slightly with olive oil cooking spray.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, 204 degrees C. Cook for about 30-35 minutes. (Air fryer cooking times can vary, so keep an eye on your wings. Make sure to cook them until chicken reaches temperature of 165 degrees F, 74 degrees C.)
- Shake the basket every 8-10 minutes during cook time.
- Add melted butter, olive oil, garlic powder, pickle juice, and xantham gum to a medium sized bowl. Stir until fully combined. Sauce should be fairly thick, enough to coat the chicken. If it isn't, add another 1/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- Once chicken wings are cooked, add them to bowl and toss them in the sauce.
- Serve chicken, topped with grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving