This Keto Crustless Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy! It’s very reminiscent of a New York style cheesecake. Despite being light and airy, it’s still firm. With a sweet strawberry lemon glaze, you won’t believe each slice only has 2 total carbs!
Macros for Cheesecake
This cheesecake has pretty perfect keto macros! Because it’s crustless, it’s even lower carb than other variations. However, you won’t notice you’re missing a crust here. Instead, you’ll be focused on the creamy and sweet dominate flavors. This cheesecake is definitely high in fat! It actually has 89.6% fat, 8.3% protein, and 2.1% carbs total.
Zero Carb Option – Crustless Cheesecake
If you want to go with 0 carbs, this recipe can also easily fit this preference. Simply leave off the strawberry lemon glaze and you’ll be set! Alternatively, you could create the glaze, excluding the strawberries. However, it won’t have its beautiful color, so I’d not recommend that.
Tools to Make this Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake
To make Keto Crustless Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake, you’ll need the following items:
- Stand mixer / hand mixer (and bowl, etc.)
- Measuring spoons & cup
- 9″ x 13″ rectangular cake pan (I used this https://amzn.to/2ILIsFs)
- 8″ springform pan
- Aluminum foil
- Medium sauce pot, spatula, hand blender, fine mesh strainer and bowl (for the glaze)
Room Temperature Ingredients (Very Important)
Be sure that your ingredients are room temperature before making your cheesecake! To do so, you need to set all ingredients marked as “room temperature” out at least 2 hours before making this recipe. This includes your cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, butter, and eggs.
If you’ve ever been intimated by cheesecake before, I hope you give this recipe a try. It’s truly very easy, with unbelievable results. Hope you enjoy!
If you love this recipe, I recommend you make this as well – https://ambersketokitchen.com/2019/02/21/keto-cheesecake-mousse-with-strawberry-sauce/
Keto Crustless Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake
- 16 oz Original Cream Cheese (Room temperature!)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol Confectioners (powdered)
- 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream (Room temperature!)
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream (Room temperature!)
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter (Room temperature!)
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Strawberry Extract
- 2 large Eggs (Room temperature!)
- 4 medium Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Erythritol Granular
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Strawberry Extract
- 2-3 pinches Xantham Gum
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F, 163 degrees C.
- Using a stand mixer, or hand mixer, add your cream cheese, erythritol, xantham gum, and salt. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add heavy whipping cream, sour cream, 1/2 of your total butter, lemon juice, and strawberry extract. Continue to mix.
- Add your eggs, 1 at a time, until mixed. (Stop mixing as soon as combined; we don't want the ingredients over-mixed.)
- Use your remaining half of your butter to grease your 8" springform pan. Pour your cheesecake mixture into the springform pan.
- Place aluminum foil around your spingform pan. Place your springform pan into a rectangular 9" x 13" cake pan. Add 3 cups of water to your cake pan to create a water bath.
- Bake cheesecake for 45-50 minutes. You will know your cheesecake is done when you gently shake it and it only slightly jiggles in the middle.
- Once cheesecake is cooled, use a knife to separate the edges. Unlatch your springform pan. Allow cheesecake to continue to cool.
- Add your strawberries to a medium sized sauce pot, over medium heat. Add the erythritol granular, lemon juice, strawberry extract, and xantham gum.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Use a hand blender to puree the strawberries.
- Next, strain your puree. Set a fine mesh strainer over a bowl. Pour your
sauce into the strainer and push the sauce through the strainer and back into your bowl. Discard the seeds that remain in the strainer.
- Pour your glaze over your cheesecake.
- Once cooled, refrigerate your cheesecake for at least 4 hours, before serving. Enjoy!