This Keto Grilled Salmon with Cream Sauce is sure to be your new summer favorite! The grilled salmon is unbelievably tender. Grilled, it has an amazing smoky flavor. Additionally, the salmon skin remains impressively crispy. To pair with the salmon is a fresh and light cream sauce. You won’t be able to get enough of this sauce! This recipe also includes grilled brussels sprouts. The brussels sprouts are sweet and salty, with a crisp exterior. Because brussels sprouts become sweet when roasted, you will definitely notice their amazing flavor and texture! They pair perfectly with the salmon, resulting in a delicious overall meal.
Preparation of Keto Grilled Salmon with Cream Sauce
To prepare this meal, I used Member’s Mark Wild Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. I strongly recommend you use Wild Caught as well! Also, you’ll want to select boneless, skin-on. We purchased our salmon from Sam’s Club.
Certainly, this recipe is intended to feed a crowd. With the 4th of July around the corner, I think this will make a lovely meal for your friends and family! With this meal only having 3 net carbs per serving, I think it deserves a dessert! A crustless cheesecake would work well with this recipe. You can find my recipe here – https://ambersketokitchen.com/2019/06/25/keto-crustless-lemon-strawberry-cheesecake/ This cheesecake will feed 8, so you’ll have a couple of extra pieces leftover. I highly recommend eating the leftovers for breakfast! Seriously, what is more enticing to get someone to wake up early than to enjoy cheesecake? 🙂
I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!
Keto Grilled Salmon with Cream Sauce
- 2 lbs Frozen Salmon (6 pieces)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.5 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 oz Original Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Fresh Basil - Garnish, chopped
- Fresh Parsley - Garnish
- 10.8 oz Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Microwave your bag of frozen brussels sprouts per about 1/2 the time the package
indicates. (We want to be able to cut them in half, hence some cooking,
but not fully.) Once cooled, cut your brussels sprouts in half.
- Toss brussels sprout with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper over brussels sprouts, from a foot above the sprouts. (This will ensure they are evenly coated with the salt and pepper.)
- Place brussels sprouts on warming rack of grill. Grill over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until roasted.
- Run your frozen salmon under water. Pat dry.
- Pour olive oil onto your salmon. Season from about a foot above with salt and black pepper.
- Grill your salmon over medium-high heat, for 8 minutes. Flip salmon once, and cook for another 7 minutes. Ensure your fish reaches a temperature of 145 degrees F, 63 degrees C, before serving.
- While salmon is still cooking, make your cream sauce. In a medium sized pan, over medium-high heat, add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese.
- Mix together until cream cheese melts and incorporates. Stir in your salt, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes and lemon juice.
- Pour your sauce over your salmon and garnish with chopped basil. Feel free to also garnish with parsley.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!